ANNOUNCEMENT BY THE ORGANIZERS OF RIGA FASHION WEEK RELATED TO COVID19
To reduce the risk of the spread of Covid-19 and to comply with the conditions for holding cultural, entertainment and sports events in accordance with Cabinet Regulation No. 662 and Cabinet Order nr. 720, please comply with the organizer's conditions, which are designed to ensure the safety and health of you and all other guests of the event.
Please take into account:
- The entrance to RIGA FASHION WEEK events is ONLY with an interoperable Covid-19 certificate, what confirms that the person has recovered from COVID-19 infection or an interoperable vaccination certificate certifying that the person has been vaccinated against COVID-19 infection, and an ID. During the shows all persons must use FFP2 respirators.
- It is permitted to attend RIGA FASHION WEEK Kids shows (Aristocrat Kids, Tiny Bunny, Rock and Mouse) with minor children:
- Children under the age of 12 years without certificates may participate in public events, but shall present a passport or ID;
- Children who are more than 12 years of age shall present an interoperable vaccination, recovery or test certificate that they have been tested for COVID-19 within the last 72 hours before the event by detecting the SARS-CoV-2 virus RNA and the test result is negative, or a COVID-19 test taken at school not earlier than 72 hours ago, as well as a passport or ID card. During the show all persons must use the mouth and nose covers as well as keep the distance of 2 meters apart from each other.
Important to know:
- Each invitation is valid for 1 person only.
- During the shows all persons must use FFP2 respirators.
- The Organizer registers each RFW Guest in accordance with the Order of the Cabinet nr.720. Registration includes following information: Name, Surname and phone number. Guests are kindly asked to make a registration in advance by sending a name, surname and a phone number of the guest and a fashion show to email@example.com.
- Each invitation is valid only for the specified fashion show.
- You can also apply for an invitation from designers of specific shows who take part in Riga Fashion Week.
On the day of the event:
- A cloakroom will be available at the event location. If possible, leave the outerwear in your private car or take a taxi to the event not to take outerwear with you.
- Come at the specified time and do not be late. The fashion show will start exactly at the specified time, as many of the shows are scheduled to be broadcast live. Late guests will not be allowed into the hall after the show starts.
- Show your invitation at the entrance, valid Covid-19 certificate and ID!
! We kindly ask you to be responsible. Please, come to the event if you are healthy! Disinfection points will be provided during the RFW events.
! It is envisaged that each show will be attended by no more than 300 guests.
! There will be photos and videos taken during the event, which will be used for advertising and marketing purposes.
PLEASE, FOLLOW THE ACTUAL INFORMATION ON OUR WEBSITE WWW.RFW.LV AS WELL AS ON THE RIGA FASHION WEEK ACCOUNTS: